- Marriage takes work.
- Keep the lines of communication open.
- You must forgive.
- Put your spouse first.
- Never go to bed angry.
- Love the one you're with.
- Love is a choice.
- Divorce should be harder to get.
- It's more important to be the right person than it is to marry the right person.
- Apologize whether you are in the wrong or not.
I'm going to be writing about all of the above statements in a series of posts I'm titling, "Useful? True? or Not?." I welcome your comments and suggestions for additional items to include in the series.